TO LET/FOR SALE
DETACHED WAREHOUSE INDUSTRIAL UNIT TO LET IN LS28 5RZ OR FOR SALE
The detached warehouse or industrial unit to let in LS28 comes with offices and a substantial secure yard. The industrial unit has a gross internal area of 2,182 SQ FT (202.76 SQ M).
- STONE AND BRICK BUILT DETACHED UNIT WITH OFFICES AND STORES
- 4.12 M EAVES HEIGHT AND THREE PHASE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY
- EXCELLENT SECURE SURFACED YARD
- AVAILABLE FOR OCCUPATION AUTUMN 2017
- EASY ACCESS TO LEEDS, BRADFORD AND YEADON
For further information on this oindustrial unit to let Leeds LS28 or to arrange a viewing, please contact
Tapp Chartered Surveyors – 0113 243 0920
Location of the industrial unit to let in LS28
The property is located on Crowther Avenue directly at its junction with Ravenscliffe Road in the village of Calverley.
It is ideally positioned between two of Yorkshire’s largest cities: Leeds, which is approximately 10 miles to the southeast, and Bradford, approximately 4 miles to the southwest. It also lies close a number of other suburbs and towns in the vicinity.
Crowther House is most easily accessed via the A657 which runs west to east between Shipley and the A6120 Leeds Outer Ring Road.
When approaching along Ravenscliffe Road, the premises is at its most southerly point, and is close to the popular multi let Ravenscliffe Mills.
Description of the industrial unit to let in LS28
Crowther House is a traditionally built stone and brick industrial unit under a flat felted roof, and is clad to the front elevation with stone.
The property is rectangular in shape and currently split approximately down the middle to provide partitioned and open plan offices and stores alongside full height warehouse accommodation. This could be adapted to various users needs.
It benefits from an eaves height of approximately 4.12 meters and benefits from a three phase electrical supply. The Unit is served by way of two roller shutter doors to the front elevation, which are complimented by independent pedestrian access also to the front.
The property is fenced and walled around its perimeter together with large double gates at the front of the property. Within the yard are some additional basic storage buildings that can be removed with prior consent from the Landlord.
Industrial unit to let in LS28 Accommodation and Size
- The property sits on a site totalling approximately 0.33 acres
- In addition to the main buildings accommodation, there is a further 675 sq ft (62.75 sq m) of basic garage/stores to the sites north
- The gross internal area of the warehouse is 1,112 (SQ FT) 103.28 (SQ M)
- The offices and stores provide an additional 1,072 (SQ FT) 99.48 (SQ M)
- TOTAL 2,182 (SQ FT) 202.76 (SQ M)
For further information on the industrial unit to let in LS28 or to arrange a viewing, please contact Tapp Chartered Surveyors on 0113 243 0920